Note From Anna :
I receive countless emails from online web sites who want to advertise on MommySavesBig due to its popularity.. I created this page with instructions on how you can advertise on MommySavesBig and other sites online through google adwords..
MommySavesBig is powered by blogger and it was created for the sole purpose to save consumers money and time shopping,. If you would like to advertise your store or website to millions of viewers please follow instructions below or you can contact an AdWords representative here.
Lots of Love and happiness in your lives
Anna from MommySavesBig
| Instructions for Advertisers:
Targeting a Site Using Google AdWords
Step 1: Sign up for Google AdWords
Anyone who has an AdWords Standard Edition account can run ads in the following places:
- This site > Mommysavesbig.com
- Google.com search results
- Other sites in Google's content network
Step 2: Create a New Placement-Targeted Campaign
Placement targeting lets AdWords advertisers choose which sites they would like to appear on within the Google content network.
To create a new placement-targeted campaign, follow these steps:
- Log in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com (if you're not already logged in).
- On the Campaign Summary page, find the table titled Online Campaigns. Click "Placement-targeted" in the 'Create a new campaign' section at the top right area of the table.
- Follow the sign-up wizard instructions to create your campaign (see step 3).
Step 3: Set Up Your Campaign
While you're creating your campaign, you can decide exactly which ads you would like to run, where they'll potentially appear and how much you'll be willing to spend.
The campaign set-up page will allow you to:
- Review and Save : Review all of your selections and make changes if necessary, then click 'Save Campaign'.
Step 4: Maintain Your Campaign
Once you set up your campaign, don't forget to check on it afterwards to make sure it's doing well! Monitor your campaign, evaluate its performance and adjust your budget and bids according to the performance of your ads.
To learn how to optimize your ad campaign, visit the AdWords Help Center post on tips for success . For more general information about placement targeting, please see the complete Help Center guide .